1. Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data
Cryptopot.pl uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our Site
– To notify you about changes to our Site
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
– To monitor the usage of our Site
– To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Data Security
Your security is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Contact Us
Please note, this policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage. Please always check the respective privacy policies of third parties before providing them with your personal data.